The Coca Cola advert was on tv this weekend so it’s officially Christmas time! This will be mine and Stu’s first Christmas in our house and I’m really excited to make everything look all cosy and Christmassy. Stu’s birthday is at the beginning of December so we don’t mention Christmas too much until the birthday celebrations are over. However this year, I can’t help noticing all the different Christmas decorations available to buy just about everywhere. Living with family, the Christmas decorations didn’t get updated every year so I’m looking forward to starting from scratch for our house. Here’s a few things that I’ve got my eyes on…
- How nice are these lights? We’re in the middle of decorating so haven’t really got room for them but a girl can dream right? Next, £60.
2. We’re thinking of having a gold theme and these baubles will be perfect! Next, £6.
3. You can’t beat a wreath on your front door at Christmas and John Lewis have a great selection in store this year! John Lewis, £45.
4. Fingers crossed Santa will fill these stockings with lots of presents on Christmas Eve. They’ll look great on a fireplace! Not On The Highstreet, £9.95.
5. How pretty is this star decoration? Definitely one for our living room. John Lewis, £15.
6. Is it really Christmas without a few extra candles around the house? I don’t think I’ll buy an advent candle this year as I’m usually prone to letting 3 days burn accidentally (sorry Mum!) but M&S have some great Christmas scents in store. M&S, £12.
What Christmas decorations will you be buying this year?