How is it time to write this post already? I’ve been writing my ‘reflections’ posts since 2014 and I really enjoy looking back on the year and taking a moment to appreciate all that I’ve done.
So 2017. Full of Fake News, Brexit news, Trump news and a whole lot of worry that we’re on a brink of a nuclear war. You’ve got to look on the bright side though right? You could be that girl in Bristol who got stuck in a window trying to rescue the poo that she was trying to get rid of. Imagine.
I’ve had such a busy few years that when I was thinking about what I’ve done this year, there wasn’t anything that immediately came to mind. It’s been a fairly steady year. Same job, same house and a few more places ticked off the bucket list. Here’s a few of my highlights:
- Celebrating various weddings with friends and family
- Drinking beer in Bruges and actually enjoying it
- Eating the best pasties in the world in Cornwall
- Seeing the Northern Lights in Iceland
- Starting my Post Grad course in Business & Personal Coaching
- Finally decorating the living room
- Feeling like a proud parent taking my Mum and Stepdad to the airport for their gap year
- Seeing the Harry Potter play in London with my sister
- Seeing Busted twice – still can’t believe that they’re back!
- Attending numerous blog events and reviewing some of my favourite restaurants
Me and Stu are going to be in Glasgow for NYE so I’m looking forward to seeing in the year Scottish style! Hope you’ve all had a fantastic year. Thanks for staying with my blog – I’ve been blogging less recently but it’s good to see that people still read when I do occasionally post.
See you in 2018!