1. You loved your East Coast trip but get annoyed when a stranger asks you too many questions about it.
2. You’ve tried all the different flavours of Coles own brand tuna. Sweet Chilli will always be the best!
3. You were confused the first time you walked into a shop and were asked, “How you going?”
4. Admit it, Bondi was a little disappointing.
5. The lack of hot lifeguards was equally disappointing. Is Bondi Rescue fake?!
6. You don’t actually have any Australian friends, in fact the majority of the time you stick to your own nationality. Oops.
7. You believed that Goon was made from fish eggs.
8. Part of you also believed the Drop Bear story. Backpackers are so gullible.
9. You took the obligatory kangaroo selfie.
10. The 88 days of
slave labour farm work were actually one of the best parts of your trip.
11. You make decisions on restaurants, bars and hostels on whether they have free WiFi or not.
12. You always want the bottom bunk. Until the person above starts making the bed shake with a night time visitor.
13. You’ve become obsessed with avocados and will add them to almost every meal.
14. You’ve lived off $3 mince every night for a week.
15. The day you found out Dominoes was only $4.95 was probably the best day of your travels.