1. This is going to be fine, loads of people run the London Marathon!
2. What was I thinking signing up for the London Marathon?! 26.2 miles is a really long way!
3. Apparently Tim Peake started the race from Space this year. I wouldn’t know because I’m so far away from the start line!
4. I’ve finally crossed the start line. This is great! Keep cheering my name crowds, I feel famous!
5. Is that someone walking after 1 mile?
6. How do so many people need the toilet already?
7. I feel incredible right now, this is the greatest race ever!
8. I did think the runners would have spread out a bit by now.
9. Oh great, a Runners World pacer surrounded by hundreds of people.
10. I wish I had a shorter name, the crowds seem to struggle with 4 or more letters…
11. Has that man got a washing machine on his back?!
12. I can’t believe I’m not even half way yet.
13. People are actually stopping to take selfies at Tower Bridge.
14. Oh great, I can see people who are at the 22 mile mark already. They look fast…
15. Did I just get overtaken by a dragon?
16. This slight incline definitely counts as a hill. They told me London was flat!
17. Why are there so many people drinking beer in the crowds? Happy Sunday guys! Can I have some?
18. I’m practically finished now, right?
19. I still have an hour left of running to do!
20. Where’s that Wall everyone talks about?
21. Oh there it is.
22. This is now the furthest I’ve ever run!
23. Forget everything your parents ever told you about taking sweets from strangers, you need all the help you can get right now!
24. 2 miles to go, just think of this as a little run after work.
25. Longest. Mile. Ever.
26. Hi Queenie.
26.2. Is that the finish? It is! I suddenly have the energy to sprint! It’s about to end! Do I want this to end?
Trust me. The London Marathon is the most incredible race. It’s worth all the months of training and I genuinely enjoyed running it. Thank you to everyone who sponsored me. I smashed my target for Make A Wish!
Now, what marathon shall I do next?